CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 Months


Today is Bella's 5 months birthday. She is 19.4 lbs. I don't know how long, I'll measure her tomorrow. She rolls over front to back, and can almost sit up. She started food this week. I gave her some avocado, she's not real sure what to think of it. She laughs so much! She's really becoming a fun, happy baby. According to my sister, Stephanie, she was a kinda fussy new born, but she's much happier now. She hardly ever cries, only when she's tired really. I started giving her a sippy cup with water in it to play with. She really likes it. It's like a pacifier for her, but a treat comes out! Speaking of which, she has started taking a pacifier when we put her to bed. It makes it MUCH easier to put her to bed. She barely even makes a noise when we put her down, now. We put it in, and lay her down and she just sucks on it until she is almost asleep, then she spits it out and is in dreamland! She's been having some trouble sleeping because she sleeps on her belly, but now that she can roll over, she does it in her sleep and then she wakes up and can't get back to sleep. The last couple of nights when this happens, she doesn't even cry, she just lays there "talking." She has started screeching, it's so funny, but not so much at 3 am!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

She is such a cutie. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up. I just love watching my kids learn and discover things, I find it amazing.

Alesa Larsen said...

I love that big picture of her. It makes me laugh.

Lisa said...

I can't believe how big she's getting - she's too cute!

Stephanie said...

Oh, she is such a cutie! I can hardly wait to see her again! I think she is starting to look more like Frank. (oh, scarey! ;) )

Alabama Apples said...

What a doll! I love watching the kiddies learn new things. It is great she is going down so well.

The DeVito's said...

Steph-I think she's really starting to look like Frank as well!! I'm scared, he's VERY proud.