CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Fun



I've been very excited for Fall this year. I'm not sure why, I think that now that I have a child, it's so much more fun to experience things, even though, at this point, she doesn't really care about much. It so fun to experience first through her eyes. She's so entranced by everything.

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patches over in Half Moon Bay. I've never seen so many pumpkins in my life! It was incredible acres and acres of pumpkins. We went through a hay maze which I've never done before. Stef was shocked that I'm from Utah and I'd never been through a corn maze or anything. I don't know why I haven't, it was fun, but frustrating. I was glad I wasn't by myself, I would still be there! After the maze we went to the beach and had a picnic. It was SO windy, but we found a little cove where we were pretty protected from the wind.

Bella was SO good all day. She only took 2 20 min naps, but she was always happy. I think it distracted her enough from her teething pain. Poor thing! As you can see in the one picture, I put her on the dummies lap and she BAWLED. It was pretty cute!

7 comments:

Courtni said...

Your blog title/heading at the top of your blog is DARLING...I can't believe how much older she looks!!! I have heard so much about the Half Moon Bay pumpkin patch that if we are in the area next year, we have got to go.

Anonymous said...

I love your scrapbook pages! Way too cute. We had such a good time. I'm so glad we went with you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute!! I love the Halloween outfit...and of course you are stylin'--even to go to a pumpkin patch! :) How fun!! Going to the beach to have a picnic sounds so much fun! In March we went to the beach in Florida while at Lib's and it was sooo windy--Ella had a fit. She hated it (I think she was about Bella's age then). I am glad you found a cove.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am so glad you snuck over to my blog, it's so fun to hear from people I haven't seen in a long time! Your little girl is darling, and I have to admit, totally has the cutest name ever! Do you call her Izzy or Bell, Bella for short? We call our ISabella "Isa" it's hilarious because it's pronounced "EESA" but my parents still to this day can't pronounce it the Spanish way they still say "isa" it makes me laugh. Take care, it was good to hear from you!!

Lisa said...

Looks like such a fun day! I love her little Halloween outfit - way cute! I agree with the other comment - going to the beach in October? What the... that would be awesome. I guess we could go to an igloo for a picnic. :)

Alabama Apples said...

What a cutie! I love pumpkin patches...and fall! She looks adorable in her halloween clothes and coat.

Kari said...

Bella is so cute! It looks like you had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Trevor and the girls are headed to a pumpkin patch on Saturday. I'm guessing Boston and I will hang out at home sleeping on the couch!