CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Triple Digits

Today is the third day that we are having triple digits here! I think I'm going to melt or explode. My hands and feet with probably explode, while my face melts. My fingers and toes are SO swollen. Last night we were at a friend's house and they were all commenting on the fact that my toes can't even go together because they are so swollen and I couldn't get my flip flops on all the way.

I'm going on a walk this morning and then it's off to to the pool for me today!

4 comments:

Grieco Family said...

I'm definately not looking forward to that last month of pregnancy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your baby doesn't make you wait the full 42 weeks before being born! Have you tried any of the old wives tales remedies to jump start the labor?

Alesa Larsen said...

Oh I feel sorry for you. Hang in there. Only a few more weeks.

Life these days...... said...

it's all worth it! hang in there

Chambers Clan said...

That is miserable. When I had my first (in September - after the whole summer) I retained so much water my brother called my feet "hobbit feet". They were huge! I hope it goes fast, but it seems like the more you look forward to something the slower it goes huh! Good Luck! Have fun in the pool:)