CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Maybe Baby???

Frank and I had a great weekend just hanging out, just the two of us. Frank doesn't really do hanging out real well, he constantly feels like he needs to be working on a project or something.

Saturday morning he got up and put some WhirlyBirds on our roof to get the heat out of the upstairs, I worked and after we were both done, by noon, we went to our friends pool. We were there for a couple of hours, ran some errands and then went back to the pool. We both got sunburned. Someone told me after the fact that when you are pregnant you get sun burnt easier, wish I would have known before!

Sunday morning we got up and went to Niles to the Home Garden Tour. It was fun. We went through 18 yards and got some landscaping ideas. The whole time we were there (3 hours) I was having contractions 10 mins. apart. I got very excited hoping they would start coming closer. Alas, as soon as we got home and I lied down, they stopped. Poop!! I took a nap while Frank went on a ride on his Harley (he had it detailed on Saturday so he was itching to get it out) then when he came back we made one of the beds in the shade garden and planted a couple of plants we picked up at the tour, we also transplanted a rose that we had. This started the contractions again, this time they were about 8 mins. apart. I took a bath to see if they would stay, nope gone again!

I had a dr. appointment today and he checked and I'm 3 cm. and 70% effaced! He stripped my membranes. This could be it. I've not heard very many people say they stayed at a 3 for very long (if you are one of them, please don't tell me!).

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahoo!!! I am so excited for you. My doc stripped me with Gavin and it helped. Then he broke my water, so I will cross my fingers for you. Good Luck.
My brother and his wife just had there 3rd this morning. It was awesome.

kim & dan said...

Holly...hang in there girl! It won't be long now. I hope it is born on the 20th, my birthday! If you need me, please call..I will be there in a jiffy!

kim & dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim & dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim & dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim & dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim & dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kim & dan said...

Oh, so sorry about the duplicate messages! I kept hitting the "back" button to get back to your homepage..please delete them for me.
;^)

Reinita said...

How exciting...it will be soon. Can't wait to see this cute little baby. Hang in there it sure won't be long now!

Stacey said...

I'm excited! Good luck!

Shelly Traveller said...

Holly, we went to school together (marching band/color guard together) I was sneaking a peek at your blog from Chantel's. How exciting! Maybe you have your baby by now. I'll look forward to checking back to see your cute baby boy or girl!

Shelly Bennett Traveller

whitney said...

I had to laugh-at first I thought maybe all the deleted comments were girls who said they had stayed at 3 cms for a while, before I saw kim & dan's second comment-LOL! Hopefully you get to meet the little one soon if you haven't already!

kim & dan said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Holly and Frank!! Welcome little Isabella!!