CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Rainbow baby

I've decided that Isabella is the magical change baby. She has gone from blue, to black, to purple, to red, to orange, to yellow, and now she's spotted and on her way back to pink.

We are still in the hospital. They tested her tonight at 6:00 and her level has dropped slightly, but still not enough to go home. I did some google searching and if her levels stay the same by tomorrow morning we can't go home, if they drop by one point (which is what they have done every 12 hours for the last 36) we should be able to go home. It really depends on what the doctor says, but it makes me feel better that we might be getting closer. I'm really just starting to go stir crazy!!

2 comments:

Life these days...... said...

I'm so sorry! Everything is going to be okay. She'll remember how to feed,it's so natual to them. Hang in there!

Courtni said...

We'll keep you in our prayers...I know you are anxious to get that little one home!