CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yummy lunch

I'm on day 3 of my candida diet. So far, so good. I even survived Chevy's for dinner. I LOVE their tortillas, but I didn't even have a bite! Today for lunch I modified a recipe Alesa had given me. I took avocados, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and basil and chopped them all up like a salad. Then I sprinkled olive oil and salt and pepper over it. It was SO yummy!! I made enough for lunch tomorrow too. I'm SO proud of myself!

3 comments:

Keri said...

That sounds great Holly! I will have to steal that recipe from you! ;-)

Keri said...

Oh--by the way, I got to go to Chipotle Monday. Yum! I bet you can still eat there, as long as you stick with the salads or the "burrito bols" and do the vegetarian style.

The DeVito's said...

I LOVE their burrito bols. No cheese, no sour cream, guac on the side. :)