CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Not such a bad week after all!

After 7 hours and having to endure an "I told you so" I was able to recover everything important off my hard drive! YIPPEE! The friend that helped me recover it had told me that I needed to back up to an online service and that was what the I told you so was about, I should have done it two weeks ago, but I got busy and forgot. It's amazing how when a crisis occurs we manage to make time for the stuff we should have done to divert the crisis. VERY scary lesson to learn, but don't worry, I learned it well. I'm on my way to that website to setup the service right now.

Along other good news, Stephanie (my sister/employee) called me today to let me know that I had received a fax from Chipotle saying I had won lunch for 10 people from my office, well, I only have 1 person in my office (and two dogs) but I think I'll have to get my friends together for a free lunch! I wish I could do it for 10 days, because I love Chipotle that much, I could eat it every day!

But the best news, I went out to my pond when I got home from work this afternoon and I looked into it and there sitting on the lily pad was my frog that I thought was gone. I figured while we were in UT he left the pond, but nope, he's there! I tried to get a picture, but he jumped into the water, he's a little skitish. I'll get one soon.

2 comments:

Alesa Larsen said...

YEAH I am so happy for you. You could send some of that Chipolte to UT. I could go for that.

Keri said...

Mmmm... Chipotle. YUM! I'll take the black bean vegetarian tacos with pico de gallo, guac, sour cream, and cheese please! ;-) I'll go with you to your lunch in spirit!

I'm so glad you were able to recover your almost lost into cyberspace files! Isn't that the scariest thing? I remember a Sex & the City about that precise topic!