CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Date night in the city


Frank and I got last minute tickets to see the Jersey Boys for last night. We went to the city on The Bart and then walked to a restaurant called Max's and then we went to the theatre. Jersey Boys was absolutely AMAZING!! It was probably my favorite Broadway play I've ever seen. We really enjoyed being that the main character was Tommy DeVito. I enjoyed it a lot more than I think I would have before I met Frankie and his family. It's got a lot of bad language in it, but other than that. It was SO much fun! We had a great time. They did a really good job of casting the people so they looked like the real guys. If you ever have the chance to see it, GO!

1 comment:

Alesa Larsen said...

What a fun date. Enjoy those spur of the moment dates, once there are kids, those are history.