CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

I got tagged

I just realized that when Celeste posted my 3 three blogging cousins, I was one of them. . .

1.) What I was doing ten years ago: September 1997. I was just starting my senior year of high school. I was recovering from open heart surgery 4 months earlier. I was dancing in the color guard with the marching band. And whatever else it is that high school students do.
2.) Five years ago: September 2002. hmmm. . . this is a little harder, I was moving so much at this time of my life, I have to think where I was. . . oh yeah, I was living in Washington state, Port Angeles, specifically. We (my ex-husband, Paul and I) had moved there 6 months before. I was working as the CFO for the American Red Cross local chapter.
3.) One year ago: September 2006. I was living here in California with my best-friend Josephine. Frank and I were dating. I was very busy getting my business off the ground.
4.) Yesterday: September 20, 2007. hmmm. . . again, too long ago, I
can't even remember. Oh yeah, I worked all day on a project for a client and then Frank and I got last minute tickets to Jersey Boys. I'll post more about that later.
5.) 5 snacks I enjoy: Ben and Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream
( this is as close to heaven as I've ever tasted!), Carrots, Phish Food Ice Cream, water, Did I mention Phish Food Ice Cream??/

6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: Buy LOTS of land and build a custom home on it, give some to my sister, travel, retire, and buy a Viper!
7.) 5 locations I would like to run away to: Africa, A house with a lot of land, a warm beach anywhere, bed
9.) 5 things I like doing: sleeping, gardening, relaxing with my boys (Frank, Bandit, & Smokey), going to the city, traveling
10.) 5 TV shows I like: Desperate Housewives, The Office, Oprah, Law & Order, CSI
11.) 5 things I hate doing: Dishes, organizing the garage, putting away clean clothes from the laundry
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment: My marriage, my 3 boys, my business, my front yard, and my back yard that I've fixed.

I now have to tag 5 people (sorry): 1. Doug (good way to start a blog) 2. Keri 3. Tara (good way to get one started) 4. Stephanie (you've now been tagged twice) 5. Annette (again, get it started!)

No comments: