CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Potty training take 2

I decided to take advantage of the long weekend and give potty training a shot. Bella is finally ready. She asks to change her diaper first thing every morning and has been telling us when she needs to poop. We've been doing it since 8:00 this morning. She had an accident at 9 and so far that's all she's had for the day! We are up to 40 mins between potty trips. She's doing great! I set a special alarm on my phone and every time it goes off she screams, "TIME TO GO TO THE POTTY." She just went down for a nap - I put a pull-up on over her panties so that she could still feel the wet but not make a mess of her bed. Let's hope it works.

WISH US LUCK!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure she (and you) will do great! She's such a big girl! Alyson told me of the Pull Ups over the panties. It worked great for Mallory and it really is nice for you when you have her nap or take her somewhere. Keep up the good work!

Alyson said...

Good luck...I think you'll have better success this time around with her being just a few months older. Go Bella!

Sandy said...

OH HOlly, good luck with this! This is one stage I'm not really looking forward to! I'll learn from you.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am wishing you tons of luck, because Potty training has been the hardest thing for my Isa and me. She is over 3 and still refuses. We have tried undies the last 2 weeks and we just keep having accidents, on top of traveling a lot and moving between 3 houses in 3 months I don't think I am helping the situation, but uggghhh I can't wait to be done with it!!!

Sandy said...

hey holly. i live in logan now. i'm in the hillcrest 2nd.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I am totally doing the pull up over the panties trick, you are brilliant. We started potty training full force last tuesday, and I think we are there (finally, 9 months later, and she's 3 1/2...good grief....)I really thought the day would never come!!!