CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella


Happy Birthday, Isabella! It's a cliche that every parent says and some day you will understand, I can't believe you have been with us for 2 years already. You are such a happy little girl. You talk SO well in complete sentences. Every day you make Daddy and I laugh at the things that you come up with. You love to chase Smokey dog around the house (much to his chagrin). You chase after him yelling, "Smokey I'm coming, I'm coming."

You are understanding relationships and ask any two people how they are related. On the phone with Gramma you ask me, "Is that your Mommy? Is that my Gramma?" You ask if Daddy is my husband. Recently you are started calling me Momma instead of Mommy. I love it!

You love all animals and babies and want to hug them and love them, almost too much. You love to help me in the garden and always want to dig - sometimes digging up plants that shouldn't be dug up. You know every day that it's your job to feed the fish. You remind me and clap your hands so they will come to the surface.

You love to read and find anything that has "abc's" on it to have someone read to you. You LOVE to talk on the phone and will dial the phone any time you can get your hands on the phone. You also love to sing. "Pockorn" (Popcorn Popping) is your favorite song but you will sing anything. When I put you down at night you always want me to sing "Hush Little Baby." The other day you told me, "Mommy you have such a pretty voice." I think you need to get your ears checked!

You are definitely exerting your independence. We love having you in our family. You are such a blessing in our lives. Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments: