CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jones Family Reunion

My mom's cousins have been planning a family reunion for a year now. They haven't had one in 60 years, pretty much. My mom threatened all of us that we had to be there. Grudgingly we all went. We ended up having SUCH a great time! In fact, we decided we would do one again in 3 years.

My pictures from the reunion didn't turn out, so I'll post those later. After the reunion we went to my mom's house and hung out. We took Isabella over to the barn to see the cows. She loved them! She thought they were funny and as soon as she saw them she started to moo at them. She spit at the horses (that's her way of doing the horses sound). She's a genius, I tell you! Travis was out there laying pipe, Frank offered to help him, so he got to drive the 1953 John Deere.

The next day, Isabella, my sister Stephanie, and her kids all went swimming. Frank opted to stay at my mom's house and help the contractor finish up her remodel.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I tell ya, you have quite the guy! He is so kind and I swear he is always helping people! I bet he would make one heck of a scout master;) lucky girl! pictures are cute!

Unknown said...

that comment was from me(Brandi)

The DeVito's said...

lol, Brandi! I couldn't figure out why Ryan would be saying that. Very funny! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

I had a great time too! I'm so glad you came! I wish we saw you more often! Love you!