CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm ruining my reputation


With my mom being here, she's inspired (or forced, depending on who you asked) to try to broaden my domestic skills. Not only did we make apricot jam, but we've also tried pizza on the grill, I made some new cookies (pumpkin spice) and we ever tried our hands at rolls. They were very yummy, especially with the homemade jam on them! I didn't roll them thin enough, so they turned into very large french rolls. They were still yummy though!


Bella has started climbing up on the chairs and getting into the fruit basket on the table. She'll pick anything out of it and eat it, skin and all. She picked up an apricot and took a bite, then she picked up a cherry tomatoe (they are yellow ones) and took a bite. I think she was expecting it to be another apricot. She pulled the funniest face, I missed it with the camera though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bella is so cute! your turning into quite the little homemaker. doesn't it feel good though after you have gotten it all done, knowing you did it all and you know what is in everything you are eating. that is my favorite part.