CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pond FINALLY!

After the debaucle with the pond our landscaper built, we have been trying to get a new one built. 7 months ago Frank started it.
The Hole:
It sat like this for 7 months. Finally last weekend, Frank trenched to get the pipes for the pond, the sprinklers, and the office we are building done. Yesterday, Wesley came over and helped him lay the pipe and start getting the pond put together.
Isabella watching the action.
They got the underlayment in:
Then the rubber:

Finally it was ready for water! It is so neat seeing it full of water. The water reflects so nicely on the wall. You can see it from the kitchen, the bedroom upstairs, when you walk in the gate, and soon I'll be able to see it from my office window!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see it totally finished! Please, watch Bella! I don't want an accident

whitney said...

Wow!! You've been a blogging maniac (and I love it!)! The pond looks wonderful! I especially love the flowering bush/tree next to it. So beautiful!
Your little Bella is beautiful! I love all the pictures of her. She is just too cute. The pool pics are adorable, too. Love it...love 'em all!

Anonymous said...

Whoops!! It's me, Steph...not Whit. :)