CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My baby is no longer a baby

I woke up this morning and thought, Baby Bella is officially no longer an infant, she is now a toddler. We had a big party today for her. Thanks to every for coming and we missed our family that couldn't be there. There were so many great pictures that I made a movie of them, rather than posting all the pictures.


Here's an update on Bella:
She loves: food (as can be seen in the video), the dogs, her friends, Mallory, Walker and Stefanie especially (I'm convinced she likes Stefanie over me), being outside, eating anything she can get her hands on, and climbing EVERYTHING, if it has any sort of a ledge, she'll figure out how to climb it. At 1 year old exactly she finally decided that she liked the swing at the park.

She's crawling still. No signs of walking, she will stand for about 2 seconds and she's done.

The first thing she does when she wakes up in the morning is crawl to the edge of the bed and say "Bam bit" (Bandit). She loves both dogs. They are both VERY good with her. Smokey will just lay there and let her lay on him and pet him (which is really more like hitting, we try to make her be soft). She can crawl off of anything. She learned VERY quickly how to go feet first and slide off the bed, couch, changing table, stairs. She goes up and down the stairs all day long.
She hates to nap, and is not a happy girl when she wakes up from those naps (she gets that from her mom, dad always wakes up chipper, MUCH too chipper for me!)

She is a talker, most of what she says is not understandable, but she has a few words, standard Mom, Dad, Bambit (Bandit), dog, eese (cheese, not the kind you eat, but what you say when you take a picture), eat

She will be going to her one year check up next week, so I will let you know her stats then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for posting pictures already from the party. You are on top of it girl. All the way home from the party, Mallory kept saying, "I want to see Baby Bella messy!" So I'm glad I have pictures she can look at now. She already watched the slide show twice. =o) Love it! Thanks for inviting us! We had a wonderful time. Can't believe your baby is such a big girl now.

whitney said...

Happy Birthday adorable Bella!!!

I gotta say, I LOVE the cute toddler stage. It's my favorite (well, I've only done the first four-newborn, baby, toddler, preschool). they have such fun little personalities. They're so naughty but oh-so-cute while doing it. It's the best.

Mauri said...

how on earth can she be one already?? i would have guessed maybe four months...time is flying by too quickly! she is adorable! glad to see how much joy she has brought you and frank...

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!! Oh she's too cute. I so can't believe our babies - okay not babies anymore:(- are one!