CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Pantry clean out

I've been needing to reorganize my pantry for a long time. It's been so crazy around here, every time I go grocery shopping the groceries just get left in the bag on the floor in the pantry. Here is the before:
Isabella insisted on helping me, as she does with most things I try to do. She fell down the stairs while trying to reach a bag. Daddy had to take a picture of the bruise (see the swelling above her eye). It left a nice bruise for quite a while.
Here's the after. You can't really tell as big of difference from the picture. I have to say thanks to Ashley Carter for the idea of using Diet Coke boxes as can holders. They work GREAT with the wire shelving!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Courtni said...

i love when the pantry is organized! no matter what the rest of the house looks like, i feel like i've accomplished something major!

p.s. how do you know ashley carter? we met through mutual friends in cali and were in a young couple's dinner group together for a while. small world.