CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun


Halloween was much more fun with kids! Thursday night we went to a party at the church. It was supposed to be Trunk or Treat, but it was raining, so instead people decorated the doors of the different rooms at the church and the kids went door to door.

Bella and I went as a Hollywood starlet and her pocket poodle, Fifi. You can't see the rest of my outfit, but it was very Hollywood.

Poor Bella was so tired at the party that as we were sitting at the table eating, she was falling asleep on Frankie's lap. She looked like an old man, with her head falling down and when it would reach the bottom she'd quickly wake up and sit up. It was very funny! I'll post the video of it later.

Halloween night we just went to our friend Kathy and Steve's. We hadn't seen them in a long time, so it was good to see them. They had a lot of great ideas for Frank and I as far as jobs are concerned. Kathy loves poodles so we had to take Bella to see her.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, I loooove your Halloween idea!! Beela is adorable and you are such a bombshell! (love your hair strightend) I absolutely agree that kids make Halloween. That's so funny that Bella was so tired...so was Ella. She had had it by the time Trick or Treating rolled around. I am glad you had a fun time.

Heather said...

You guys were WAY cute at the Halloween Party! Sorry we didn't talk much. It gets crazy at those things with my kids wanting to run everywhere! Hopefully we can get together sometime this week.

Nicole said...

She looks so happy in her costume- you were lucky :). I saw a baby in that costume here on Halloween but s/he didn't look nearly that adorable. Cute!

Courtni said...

So cute -- what a great idea for a costume! (and can I just say that you look so good...Abby is 10 months and I am so not there yet!)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! She is SOOOOO cute. I can't wait to see her. Oh, you look pretty good too...;) That is a darling costume. I want to hear about Frank's job ideas.

Alesa Larsen said...

I love how happy Bella looks. She knows how to have a great time. You look great too. Wait until she starts sneaking the candy when trick or treating. That is really fun!!

Lisa said...

You two are adorable - what a great costume idea! I love the poodle outfit - she's such a cutie!

Unknown said...

So cute!! I'm glad you had a good Halloween to forget about the real world, for only an hour even. That helps. I am sorry to hear about you job situation though. I am hearing lots of the same job losses here too. Pretty crazy. Hang in there.

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

What a fun idea, you look fantastic! I love the straight hair on you. Bella is growing so fast, what a doll! Hope all is well!

Kylene said...

You are both so beautiful! What a darling little costume. Glad your Halloween was fun!!

whitney said...

LOVE the Hollywood starlet and poodle idea! So cute! It took me a second to recognize you with your hair straight. It just doesn't jive with the picture in my head, lol. Bella just looks adorable in her outfit, she's getting so big!

Julie said...

You look as amazing as ever! You both looks so cute. I would have loved to have seen your whole costume. Halloween is much funner with kiddos.