CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tuesdays with Mallory

I'm stealing this story and pictures from Stefanie "Mormons" blog because it's such a cute story and I want it in Bella's book at the end of the year.

Tuesdays while I work Bella goes to Stefanie's house and plays with Bella, or "Baby Beba" as Mallory calls her. Once she's dropped off, Mallory wants Stefanie to put Bella in the swing they have. She always turns the swing on, pushes the swing so Bella can "go high", and Mallory always makes sure Bella has LOTS of toys.
This last Tuesday, Mallory thought Bella would like to have Mallory's blanket, kitty, baby and the baby's bottle. I mean, who wouldn't want all those things piled on top of them?
"I'll share with her.""Here you go, Baby Beba"This is the face of sheer pleasure. I'm sure she's thinking, "Are you really going to just sit and watch this?"

Another story about Bella at Mallory's: Stefanie will sit Mallory on the couch with Bella to give her the bottle. After about 2 seconds Mallory will say, "Aw done, aw done, aw done," and proceed to start to push Bella off her lap. Of course Stefanie is always there to catch her, I think it's so cute that as soon as she's done, that's it, it's over.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

cute story. Ok,now she looks like our family againing. She is the ever changing girl! :) I can't wait to see her. Are you coming earlier? Pleeeeaaaase!!!

Anonymous said...

What cute stories! She is such a cute girl! Who wouldn't luuuuuv all that attention, right? Bella looks very loved at Stefanie's. :)

Alabama Apples said...

I LOVE her face. Perfect! I just had to chuckle out loud.

Robyn said...

Holly--
Found your blog from your sister Steph's site and I love the scrapbooking you are doing. I to am addicted to this digital stuff--love the no mess. Anyway it's fun to see how your family is doing--your little girl is adorable. I don't know if you remember me--I was one of Steph's band geek friends from high school. We use to love to hang out at your house and go sledding on your big hill. Anyway--feel free to come check out my blog and I hope it's okay if I check back here for some scrapbooking ideas every once in awhile.

Robyn (Lee) Red-headed clarinet player from Amalga

Julie said...

So funny! What a great picture.