CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hidden Talent




My friend Heather has been teaching me to crochet. I crochet Bella's blessing blanket for her this summer (with the help of my mom, she'd take over when my hands would get tired). She tried to teach my how to make baby booties (her specialty) I didn't do so great at those! Somehow I got the idea to start making beanies. I went with Heather to buy yarn during the yarn sale at Michael's and got some yarn to make beanies for my nieces for Christmas. They turned out so STINKING cute! On Tuesday when Frank took Bella to Stefanie's house he put the beanie I made for her on her. So Stefanie (being the amazing photographer she is) took pictures of Bella in it.

Enjoy!

I love this picture. Her face is hilarious! She has started sucking her bottom lip and pulling these funny faces.

11 comments:

Krysta said...

So cute! I love the beanie and I love the pictures!

Courtni said...

I'd have to say that I don't think your talent is hidden any longer...darling! I am impressed!

Julie said...

You have so many talents, lady! Darling beanie and baby!! Bella is growing so fast. Loves

Unknown said...

you need to sell those, so darling!

Grieco Family said...

That beanie is so cute! I love that bottom picture, what a cutie Bella is!!

Heather said...

Holly I am so glad that you started making these. It has made me revisit the idea of making hats. I have tried many times and they haven't turned out right (it must have been the patterns), but I used the pattern you used and it turned out GREAT! These pictures Stef took are adorable!

Alabama Apples said...

Totally cute! I love the beanies and your Bella is such a doll!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

so cute! Love her!

Sandy said...

Darling girl and darling beanie! One of my friends and I went to an older lady in our wards house last night to learn how to make beanies. 2 hours later I was still trying to master the art of holding the yarn and completing a double stitch (or something like that). Needless to say, we are going to have another lesson next week. One day I'll get a beanie done! Love your though! Way to go!

Nicole said...

looks great. Love the beanie!

Kylene said...

Those beanies are too cute! What a beautiful little girl. I wished you lived closer so I could have you teach me!!