CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Run Holly Run (oh and bike and swim too)

I started training for triathlons in February. The training has been slow going. Stephanie has decided to do 10 5ks in 2010. I decided it sounded like a good idea so I will be joining my sisters. I will be doing some triathlons instead of the 5ks. My first one is going to be June 6th and then on the 19th. I think I will do Bay to Breakers on May 19th first though.

Wish me luck! I have to find the other 7 now.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

good for you! How many Tri's are you going to do? You should think about getting here for that Beat the New Year one, it will be fun (cold, but fun!)

Anonymous said...

Yay, Holly!! What great goals! I'm sure you'll do great and I'll be cheering you on the whole time!!

Kylene said...

Good Luck!! I really want to do a triathlon. Any tips or advice for training? I'm excited for ya!

whitney said...

Wow! Tris are hard stuff! I'm super-impressed! Good luck with them!

Sandy said...

WOW! Sounds like a great goal! Makes me feel like I need to get out do some exercise! Good luck! You'll do great in all of them!