CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

life

I'm alive. It's been really busy - I have been working nights a lot and so I'm not in the mood to blog when I am done.

Let's see - what's been going on? I have no pictures of anything so it's just a long post! Sorry!

I have joined a mastermind group for business. It's a group of 25 business owners that get together 4 times a year to collaborate on our businesses. Our first meeting was in Palm Springs in January. It had been pouring rain here for the 2 weeks prior so it was nice to get a break from the rain to have some sunshine. It was cool there but at least it wasn't wet. We got a LOT done in a very short 3 days.

I got home from that on Friday and on Saturday morning Stephanie (my sister) came to visit. She came to do her foot zonology for all the people I know. There is only person that does it anywhere near here so she came to share her gift with us. We got to actually play on Saturday. We went to San Francisco to see a musical review called Shopping! It was really good. My friend Josephine had mentioned it and we found the tickets for $6 so we decided to just check it out. It's been running for 4 years if you have a chance to see it check it out. It was right off Union Square so it was entertaining to walk around there.

Of course we had to stop at Cheesecake Factory to bring home a cake. YUMMY! Funny story about that: We were leaving the building with our cake and some strange man said something to Stephanie (we don't know what) so she snuggled closer to me and kind grabbed on. I said, "what do you think I'm going to do? Hit him with my cake?" I wasn't losing my cake to some crazy man!

We also ate sushi twice while Stephanie was here - she loves sushi (as do I) and can't get as good sushi in Utah as she can here.

Stephanie left on Wednesday morning and then on Friday morning my friend Dominee came in to do hair. I can't get as good of services that I like in Utah so I just convince all my people to fly out here! :) Although the funny thing is, Dominee doesn't do my hair here - I have to fly back to Utah to have it done. Dominee has been coming out here every 6 weeks for the last year doing hair. She's getting quite the clientele.

This weekend Frank and I are going to go have a weekend getaway. I'm SO excited! My friend Jane is watching Bella for us and we are spending the night somewhere. I can't tell where cause Frank doesn't know. I'll fill you in when we get back.

1 comment:

whitney said...

Sounds like these have been busy but fun. Hope your getaway is going smashingly!