CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Body after Baby week 4

Last week I did ok. It was a bad eating week. According to the rules it was 2 eat two food groups, but I wanted to eat two different veggies.

This week's challenge is crunches. It's to do 50 a day. This will probably be a difficult one as well, considering I have no tummy muscles from having my beautiful 10 lbs. 8 oz baby. :D

I have to exercise in the morning or I don't get it done. Anything after 10:00 am and my day is shot and I'm tired by 2:00. I like exercising in the morning because it gives me a boost of energy for the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crunches? I can't even imagine that right now. =o)

You're awesome! Keep it up! Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay Holly!! You are doing great! Hmmm, what's sooo wrong about eating 2 veggies?? You'll do great with the crunches!! Keep us posted!!