CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Body After Baby Week 2

I know I said I was going to post every day about my water, but I got side tracked. I did really well with it this week. Carrying the bottle really helps. I made sure to drink at least 3 of those bottles every day. That's 9 glasses of water a day! MUCH better than I was doing before. I can't say I've noticed a tremendous difference, but I'm hoping I will soon. I got the 56 points available!

This week's challenge for the Body After Baby challenge is to walk. I get 1 point for every 15 minutes of walking/running. I've already been planning on running MWF, but this will be good for me to step it up and walk the other days of the week!

1 comment:

Jamie H said...

Ok, message I'm getting from reading your's and other's blogs....carry a bottle of water around with me! Maybe then I'll average more than 2 glasses a day! I SUCKED at that challenge!