CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Frank!

Things have been absolutely insane around here. I will try to catch everyone up by the end of the weekend.

Today is Frank's birthday. I have to tell publicly tell him how much I love him and appreciate him. He is so supportive of me and everything that I do. The last month I have been busy working and haven't done much in the way of household things. He has just stepped in and helped with taking care of Bella and taking care of the house AND still working. He works just as hard as I do during the day, but somehow he never gets tired and still has energy to cook and clean.

Frank is an amazing father. I knew he would be a great father, but he is 10 times better than I thought he would be. Of course, Isabella has him right where she wants him. She's starting to figure out if she cry when he leaves the room, he'll come back. She is definitely spoiled by her daddy!

Thanks for being so amazing! I hope that you enjoy your birthday and it's a great year for you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! FRANK!

Courtni said...

Hope you guys had a great day! Happy Birthday Frank!