CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ahhhh. . .



I've had two days of just relaxing and working a little bit. Got my office organized and my house cleaned. I even got to take a nap today!!

Let's see if I can catch everyone up. The last 3 months have been extremely busy. With Frank doing sales, my business has grown by leaps and bounds. We added payroll services and are actively pursuing that avenue of business. I've spent the last 3 days completely revamping my business. I'm VERY excited about it!

Isabella is getting SO big. She has 2 teeth on the bottom, and 4 coming in on top. She hasn't been two cranky with the teething. All four of the top ones are coming in at once. Poor thing! She's crawling ALL over the place and cruising along the furniture. Today she stood by herself for the first time for about 5 seconds.

She's a good baby. She laughs all the time and is definitely a daddy's girl. She's getting better at napping. She sleeps for about an hour at a time now, that I can handle. Last night she slept for 11 hours without needing to eat! We are making serious progress!

These are pictures that Stefanie took while she was watching her on Tuesday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so dang cute!
What exactly do you guys do for your at home business? All this time e-mailing and blogging back and forth and I am not sure I know what you do. I am happy for you guys that things are moving in a good direction and getting busy.

Courtni said...

LOVE the black and white picture! She is beautiful! Even though you are busy, glad that things are going well for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for some new posts!! Woo-hoo!! I've been WAITING!! Even though I see you and Bella all the time, it's still fun to read about you guys on your blog. =o)

Heather said...

The pictures are great! Frank showed them to me on Thursday when he picked up Bella. He just loves her som much!

Chambers Clan said...

She is a doll! I love it when they get teeth. My daughter just lost her bottom two. It is such a fun milestone! Good luck on the sleeping thing...