CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

34 Week Checkup and lots of whining

I'm SO over this pregnancy thing! Between the lack of sleep, the pelvis that feels like it's going to crack in two every time I move, and the sausage fingers, I'm done. I keep thinking there's gotta be some way to go into labor at 36 weeks. I could handle another two weeks, but I don't think I can handle another 6, more like 7! Let's not forget the emotions that yesterday I woke up and cried for a good hour for no reason! Frank likes that part the best (I have to say that he has been the best husband through all of this. Major props to him)!!!

Today I had my 34 week checkup. I told the Dr. I'm done. She just told me to hang in there, blech. Everything was fine, the baby is head down and engaged. I am measuring 35 weeks, instead of 34, so maybe next time I go it will have moved up a week and then I could be two weeks early. It's a compromise between 2 and 6, right?? Although, I can't have the baby early, my Mom can't come until June. I guess I'll keep trying to hang in there.

I have a lot to do still to get ready for baby. None of it is critical stuff (well, except packing my hospital bag), but it's all stuff that I would like to not have to deal with after the baby is here. Like buying a stroller. I can't make up my mind about which kind to get. The one I really want is REALLY expensive, so it's out. Although, if it was the only stroller I have to buy forever, it might be worth it, but probably not. If anyone has suggestions of great strollers, I'll take them! My sister's both have their favorites, but they are completely different strollers! AUGH!

Okay, I'm done with my whining!

4 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Hang in there! It is awful...okay, that is all I can say to that...really ugly and awful!!! I always figure Heavenly Father lets it be soooo uncomfortable and yucky and miserable because then we are ready to do ANYTHING to get that little bugger out!!! And anything is squeezing something way too big out a hole way too little ;) . I won't lie and say it gets better either, 'cause post baby is yucky, ugly, and awful, too...but you will have a little someone and it seems to make everything alright. Just hang in there and know I'm thinking about you and little baby. I'm so excited to see what you're having!! Rub you belly once for me!

Stephanie said...

Hang in there, you can do it! Although you have to make it to 6/7/8 or I am going to be doing some serious whining! ;)

Anonymous said...

Just like Lib said, hang in there!! You can do it. I know how you feel, though. I always swell and have a hard time getting my rings on and off. I sometimes had to abandon them all-together. It has to end sometime, though. It would help me sometimes to remind myself that.
As far as the strollers, you should talk to Whit. I'll ask her what she thinks for you. She thouroughly researched them when she bought both of hers.

Life these days...... said...

i cant believe you have only a month left!!!!