CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane!

I'm getting very excited! Frank and I are leaving for New York/Washington D.C. on Friday for a week. We will be spending 3 days in New York and 4 days in Washington for Thanksgiving. I think we will mostly be in Long Island while we are there, but it will be fun. I like going back East for the holidays because it just puts you in the spirit. Palm trees and 60* doesn't really do it for me to get me excited for Christmas. Plus people out here really don't have much Christmas spirit. I loved it last Christmas when we were back there. Every house is decorated and has the candles in the window and the wreaths on the door. If I didn't hate the cold so much in January and February, I might want to consider moving there, maybe I'll just move there for 2 months out of the year, November and December.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

No,no,no that is too far away. Oh wait, I could come visit you! That would be fun. Ok, you can go! hee, hee!

Alesa Larsen said...

I am jealous that you get to go. I would love to go to NYC at Christmas time. I want to see the windows and the Rockettes.