CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Conversation with Jesus

Bella never ceases to entertain and amaze us with the things she says.

Tonight Frank and I were driving with Bella and telling her that it was our anniversary and that we got married today. She says to us, "That was before I was born when Jesus told me, 'Isabella you are a pretty girl and I'm going to send you to live with Frankie and Holly."

This warmed Frank and my hearts. I don't know where she heard this but the way she said it made it sound like she had really had that conversation with Jesus and she remembered it - who knows, maybe she did.

2 comments:

Candace Davidsavor said...

So cute! What a tender moment as a family right there.

Kylene said...

So very sweet. I think these little ones know a lot more than we adults do.