CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Children's Museum

In November Frank and I took Bella to the Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose. It's a GREAT place for kids under 10! They can run around and play with all sorts of stuff. Bella's too little for most of it, but she still loves it.



She LOVES the water tables and doesn't mind getting wet - at all!


You have to take a change of clothes because she gets SOAKED! I love her face in this picture.

4 comments:

Kylene said...

That first picture is awesome! What a cutie. Oh, and Bandit!! Holy smokes he's HUGE!

ps.I love the pic of you and Bella. So sweet.

whitney said...

Is it just me or does Bella just look more and more like you. I swear she does!

Oh, and she makes an absolutely adorable princess.

Sandy said...

Your little sweetie is growing right up and is absolutley beautiful. Looks like you are all having so much fun! I LOVE LOVE the picture of Bella and Bandit! So cute!

Celeste said...

she is seriously the cutest thing ever!