CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New growth!

Everything around here is growing (these are in no particular order, blogger is being a pain)!!
Look Ma, no hands! Bella started standing on her own, over the weekend. She is funny though, she doesn't hang on to something and then let go, she will just stand up from squatting in the middle of the room.

Sweet peas
bog in the pond
Pond and filter. The waterfall should be done this weekend. We have 2 goldfish and 2 koi that we transferred in there. They seem very happy, so far. Hopefully the green will clear up in the next week or so.


Our garden is doing so well. We've had LOTS of lettuce from it, and the tomatoes should be ready in the next week or so. We have about 10 zucchinis that are going to be ready in the next couple of days too.

Bella is getting so big. I love her face in these two pictures!

She's climbing EVERYTHING!!!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love those pictures of Bella! They just make me laugh! Don't you love seeing things grow!!!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute. Her facial expressions are too much. She's so adorable. Mallory saw all the pictures and saw what Bella was climbing on in the last picture. Mallory said, "Baby Bella has a car!? I want to come to Baby Bella's house!" I guess we'll be coming soon to play with Bella's toys.=o)

Unknown said...

she is so stinkin cute! I too love her cute faces she is making! how are you feeling? i thought we might get an update this post but nada. just wondering. oh yeah your garden and pond look great.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love Bella adorable faces! She is just too cute. Isn't it soo rewarding when things you've planted grow?!! Love it. Your garden looks great.

Keri said...

What a beautiful garden you have! I wish I was more of a natural with that. I definitely do not have a green thumb!

And Bella is SO beautiful! What great expressions!

I hope your skin issues calm down and that you get to the bottom of the real problem, as no one likes just putting a band-aid on it.

Lisa said...

What a little ham she is!!! Love it! Good grief our little girls are growing way too fast!!!

Ashley said...

Hi Holly! Thanks for your comments on my blog--I've been meaning to say hi! Funny that I called you once as a VT--I wish I would have gotten to know you--any friend of Stef and Alyson's is a friend of mine! I miss that ward so much. I'll have to come walk with you guys and meet you sometime soon. I wish I could go to Gilroy Gardens with you guys Friday but I am babysitting that day. Anyway, your Bella is darling, and I hope you have recovered from your horrible rash, and you have a LOT of commenters named Stephanie!

whitney said...

yay! yay! for growing things! I'm so impressed w/all your beautiful landscaping!

Anonymous said...

In response to your comment on my blog...
Nope, we're not buying really any of the houses (as of yet). We are looking into leasing the house that is being built and then perhaps buying it in a year. I was trying to show my sisters what the house will look like and some of the changes that we would like to make to the outside. I was also trying to show the brick, door and shudder colors that we chose. My email was being horrific so I used blogger. Anyway, nothing is quite official yet so we'll have to see what happens...but we're excited at the prospects we have.