CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sisters


What a fun weekend! Stephanie came to visit and see "Baby Lella" (as her 2 year old calls her). We had a great time. We drove to Half Moon Bay on Saturday. Along the way we stopped at a farm stand and got the best fruit and veggies. The top picture is of the very yummy raspberries that we picked up. We were going to go walking at Half Moon Bay but it was VERY windy and cold so instead we drove along the coast down to Santa Cruz. Stephanie helped us put the finishing touches on Izzie's nursery (that's what she's doing in the second picture), she got my share of the creative genes so we appreciated her helping us with that!

It was so fun to have her visit. As we were talking about all the joys of pregnancy, child birth and breast feeding and the crazy things that happen to your body, my mom pointed out how lucky we are to have sisters to talk about that stuff with. I have to agree. I think there is no relationship like a sister. They are my best friends. They are someone that you always know will be there for you and love you, no matter what. You can fight and argue and complain to each other, about each but you always make up and love each other. I feel really bad for people that don't have sisters.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are so lucky to have sisters! I had such a great trip. Thanks to you and Frank for your hospitality and sushi! ;)

Alabama Apples said...

I totally agree! My sisters ARE my best friends and I wish everyone could have one! I only hope my boys will be as close as we are!

Anonymous said...

How true!! I keep thinking that I hope that I have another girl for Ella's sake. I have thought that it would be so sad if my daughter couldn't get to share the joys of sisters if I don't have another girl. We'll have to see.
It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Your little Isabella looks sooo darling in your pictures!! I wish that I could see her and give her little hugs!

Alesa Larsen said...

Here, Here. Sisters rocked. I missed not talking to you guys while I was gone.