CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Frankie!


It's Frankie's first father's day and although he's only had 3 weeks experience he's already an amazing father! He gets up with me in the middle of the night when I have to wake up to feed Isabella, he changes all the diapers in the middle of the night (and a lot of them during the day), he's been waiting on me for the last 3 months at least with absolutely no complaining. I love how Frank gets so excited and passionate about everything, whether it's his baby girl or an apple tree (I'll explain that story later). He makes me laugh every day. That's definitely something that I love about it. I never have to doubt that I won't laugh every day of my life! Thanks for being an amazing husband and father, Baby! We love you lots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Frank! Good for you fo helping Holly so much. What a great guy!

Alabama Apples said...

What a wonderful daddy! I love the pictures of sleeping daddies and their sleeping babies. Darling! Happy Father's Day!