CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Isabella at 4

1. What is your favorite color? today it's pink sparkles
2. What is your favorite toy? baby dolls
3. What is your favorite fruit? corn & watermelon
4. What is your favorite tv show? Caillou and Kai Lan and Elmo
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? mac & cheese and peanut butter sandwich and after lunch I like eating candy
6. What is your favorite outfit? dresses
7. What is your favorite game? my candyland game and my princess game
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? nice animals 
10. What is your favorite song? all of the songs that I make up and I know
11. What is your favorite book? all of my books
12. Who is your best friend? all of my friends are my best friends
13. What is your favorite cereal? the cereal that's rectangle with dried frosting (I have no idea what she's referring to - anyone know??)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on the swings and play on all of my slides and all my toys and play on my little slide and I like to play in the blow up pool and going on the hill
15. What is your favorite drink? all drinks except the grown up drinks
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas when I get to see Santa at your mommy's house.  That's the holiday I like. 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my stuffed animals and my dolly's to sleep with me and my dolly  - Holly and Dora Dora's the baby 
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? toast and german pancakes and mickey pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? mac & cheese (we never eat this for dinner) and cheese sandwich and chinese noodles (ramen noodles) for dinner.  Those are my favorite two. 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? what were you first when you grow up?  I want to be that - give out the snacks on a plane - a flight attendant.  What you be'd when you were a grown up. 


As you can see Isabella likes everything!  Her favorites change on a daily basis.  
She's getting SO big.  She grew 3" from March - June!   Isabella is a very sweet girl that knows what she wants.  


We love you Isabella! Happy 4th birthday!

3 comments:

kim said...

I just want to say that I am so proud of you for doing this blog for your children! You and Frank and such good parents and we love you all so much!

Stephanie said...

Is it Frosted mini wheats? What are the grown up drinks? :) I'm glad her favorite is Christmas "at your mommy's house"

The DeVito's said...

I don't think it's frosted mini wheats - we don't have those. Maybe she has them at Ziba's house. Diet coke and coffee. :0) I thought it was funny she clarified where we spend Christmas.