CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bedtime Stories

Bella wanted me to tell her "a snowman story not from a book" tonight.  I'm not feeling great so not having much of an imagination so I asked her to tell me a story, this is how it went.

"There was a snowman that got into a fight with a wolf and he got eaten. The wolf didn't like that he was cold so he spit him out and he was green. Everyone asked why he was green. Then they got in a fight again, but Frosty had a knife and killed the wolf. Than he wanted to be a man so he said, [singing] God make me a man [singing].  God made him a man RIGHT AWAY. The end."

I love this girl. She's so funny!

2 comments:

whitney said...

Sounds like she has enough imagination to go around! Cute girl!

Stefanie said...

Oh I love that girl! What a fun imagination.