CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Grayson - 4 Months

I've been meaning to do updates each month for Grayson and it just hasn't happened.  If you want to know what happens daily - join me on facebook.  So I'm going to not catch up and just do his 4 month update - since we went to the doctor.

At 4 months Grayson weighs 17.3 lbs.  He was born 1.5 lbs smaller than Bella but weighs 1.3 more than her at the same age.  He is 25" long.  He's 75th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. He is a VERY happy baby.  People will ask me if he ever cries - the answer is mostly no.  If he's crying he's tired - which he does a lot of.  He sleeps 10-12 hours a night and has since he was born and take 2-4 hour naps during the day.  I think we'd all be happy if we got to sleep that much!

He is such a fun addition to our family. Isabella LOVES him and is always wanting to help him and help us with him.

He has found his toes and his voice. He's "talking" and cooing and laughing.  BIG belly laughs and squeals of delights.  You can see his laughing and squealing here.  He is starting to chew and suck on anything within reach.  If he can turn his head to it, it goes in his mouth.


5 comments:

whitney said...

What a happy, healthy, big boy! Gotta say, I'm uber-jealous about all that sleep!

Chantel said...

He is such a sweet little guy! I love his hat on him :)

Sandy said...

He is such a doll Holly! I love babies but once they get about 4 months, I love seeing their little personalities!
P.S. we will be building in richmond (and currently residing there too)

brooke said...

Your baby is so adorable. Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for you advice on my purple outfit. That was just what I wanted to hear and I think you are right about the bag being too matchy matchy...thanks!

Terrill and Emily said...

He is so cute!! Love that kid.