CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas in New York. . . Is there anything more magical?

I don't think so!
We got to New York this morning at 9 am EST. We were supposed to leave CA at 10 pm but our flight was delayed 3 hours because of snow in New York. I was a little nervous what this would do to Bella, getting on a plane at 1 am! She was an ANGEL!! She fell asleep the minute we sat down and I forced her to wake up to nurse when we were landing because I was worried about her ears, because she came down with a cold 4 days ago. Murphy's Law at work!!

Bella loves the other 1/4 of her family. She fell asleep on the couch with Uncle Tommy, she never does that with either Frank or me.

Tonight we are going to dinner with Frankie's sister and her daughters. Should be fun! Those of you that know the history say a little prayer for us!

3 comments:

Renee Vin Paul Brian said...

I will say a prayer, better you than me Holly! Hope it wasn't too painful, anxious to hear the details. Hope Isabella is enjoying her trip, can't wait to see you all.

Sandy said...

Merry Christmas Holly! Enjoy NY, sounds fabulous!

Kylene said...

Christmas in NY!! Yes, I am jealous.