It's a VERY small amount but I officially got to eat something out of my garden!! It has been 95* degrees here for the last two days and the garden has LOVED it. Everything has at least doubled in size. I got to harvest a little bit of lettuce, just enough for one salad (Frank and I shared it). It was YUMMY!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
First Harvest
It's a VERY small amount but I officially got to eat something out of my garden!! It has been 95* degrees here for the last two days and the garden has LOVED it. Everything has at least doubled in size. I got to harvest a little bit of lettuce, just enough for one salad (Frank and I shared it). It was YUMMY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So awesome! Doesn't look like much (like you said) but I bet it was the best salad you've had in a while. There's something wonderful about home-grown veggies.
Post a Comment